Solar energy is our world's essential wellspring of sustainable energy. It is a type of energy emanated by the sun, including light, radio waves, and X rays, albeit the term typically refers to the obvious light of the sun. As oil costs have gone up and other fuel sources stay limited, countries are progressively looking for protected, dependable long-term sources of power. In this situation solar energy ends up being a bountiful fuel source which can be put to utilize. Electricity generation from solar energy at present is not anymore another concept to the world.
Solar electricity is as a rule clean (pollution free), quiet, limitless and choice assume an extraordinary part in the occasions to come in the current energy driven development. Solar energy is helpful from numerous points of view, some are as listed:
1. Generate electricity utilizing photovoltaic solar cells.
2. Generate electricity utilizing concentrated solar power.
3. Generate electricity by warming trapped air which turns turbines in a solar updraft tower.
4. Generate hydrogen utilizing photo electro-chemical cells.
5. Heat and cool air through utilization of solar chimneys.
6. Heat buildings, straightforwardly, through passive solar building plan.
7. Heat foodstuffs, through solar ovens.
8. Heat water or air for homegrown boiling water and space heating necessities utilizing solar-thermal panels.
9. Solar air conditioning
Consistently 657 million tons of hydrogen is changed over to 653 million tons of helium in our sun. The missing 4 million tons are changed over to light and warmth energy by means of Einstein's E=MC2 equation and transmitted into space. At a normal distance of 93 million miles from the sun, the earth gathers roughly 4 lbs. of complete energy, which upholds life on earth as far as we might be concerned. For each kWh of electricity created by solar energy, the following emanations are evaded since that kWh need not be produced from a fossil fuel power plant.
There are two different ways to utilize solar energy to produce electricity;
1. Photovoltaic type: Photovoltaic (PV) systems changes over sunlight straightforwardly into electricity
2. Thermal type: Solar thermal plants use warmth to produce electricity.
The sun enlightens the solar cells in the PV Array, which converts light energy into power. The power goes into an inverter and into the power lines to your home.
1. Conventional Silicon based
• Monocrystalline technology
• Polycrystalline technology
• Thin film technology
THE SOLAR THERMAL POWER PLANT - The fundamental principle included is to focus sunlight on a beneficiary, where the flowing fluid gets warmed and subsequently drives a steam engine to produce electricity. Methods of generation:
1. Concentrating Type ( CSP)
• Line Focusing systems
• Parabolic Trough Systems
• Fresnel Trough Collector Systems
• Point Focusing Systems
• Dish Sterling Systems/Concentrating Dish
• Solar Tower Plants utilizing focal Receiver System
2. Non-concentrating Type
• Solar Updraft Tower Power Plants – Solar Chimney
• Sun based Pond Power Plants
When you choose us, you'll feel the benefit of 20 years' experience of industrial construction services. With our capacity to meet the mass requests, we have had the option to take special care of the requirements of our significant clients.